ਇਕੱਤਰ ਕਰਨਾ ਅਤੇ ਨਿੱਜੀ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਦੀ ਵਰਤੋਂ
- to better understand your needs;
- to deal with enquiries and complaints, customer services and related activities and fixing errors and providing recommendations based on your past purchases;
- to notify you of any updated information and activities that may interest you;
- to handle orders and deliver products and to provide promotional offers and share details about products and services;
- to communicate with you through phone, mobile application or email; to notify you and send offers about our products and services, and products and services of the holding company, its subsidiaries and all other entities over which the holding company and/or its subsidiaries exercise majority control under the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group (“Group”);
- for marketing and for market research/industry/sector analytics purposes, including internal demographic studies, by third parties, to provide, optimize and personalize their products and services to you and to send you newsletters and information about their products and services;
- to carry out legitimate business purposes;
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or as permitted by law;
- to support your relationship with the Website; and
- to prevent fraud and unlawful use of the Website and any information contained therein.
- if required to do so by law, court order, as and when requested by other government or law enforcement agency/authority:
- in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect our rights or properties or those of any or all of our affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers;
- to our Group for business purposes including for providing an enhanced and delightful customer experience;
- to our advisors such as lawyers, chartered accountants and financial advisors in connection with business transactions;
- to third parties that provide services to us or act on our behalf in connection with the operation of our business;
- when we have reason to believe that disclosing the Personal Information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
- Name: Janardhan Bhawar
- Address: F-15, Commerce Centre Co-op Society Ltd., Tardeo Road, Mumbai City, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400 034
- Mobile No. 9819586502
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
ਤੁਹਾਡੀ ਨਿੱਜੀ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਦੀ ਸੁਰੱਖਿਆ ਲਈ ਸੁਰੱਖਿਆ
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of your Personal Information that is under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your Personal Information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. You understand that you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, and your Website membership account information and you undertake to be careful, responsible and alert with respect to such Personal Information being shared by you. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, you agree and understand that we shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information willingly shared by you.
ਸ਼ੈਸ਼ਨ ਡਾਟਾ ਦੀ ਆਟੋਮੈਟਿਕ ਲੌਗਿੰਗ
You agree that the Website can automatically register information about your computer in connection to the internet which is not linked to your Personal Information (“Session Data”). This Session Data will consist information about your IP address, operating system and type of browser software (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.) being used and the activities conducted by the you while on the Website. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major Websites.
You understand that a cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your web browser from a web server and is eventually stored on your computer hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to your Personal Information. You may choose to decline/ disable cookies, however the same may have a significant impact on your experience of using the Website and may make parts of the Website non-functional or inaccessible. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on for use of this Website.
ਪ੍ਰੋਮੋਸ਼ਨ ਤੋਂ ਗਾਹਕੀ ਰੱਦ ਕਰੋ
As a user of the Website, you will occasionally receive updates from the Website about products or services & promotional offers, special offers via your email id registered with us. However, you may choose, at any time, to no longer receive these types of e–mail messages by clicking the unsubscribe button on the email you receive from us.
ਹੋਰ ਸਾਈਟ ਲਈ ਲਿੰਕ
ਤੁਹਾਡੀ ਨਿੱਜੀ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਦਾ ਖੁਲਾਸਾ
In addition to the circumstances described above, we may disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes:
We may also disclose or transfer your information to another third party as a part of corporate reorganization such as merger, acquisition, or transfer.
Grievance Officer under the Information Technology Act 2000